About the Research Navi
The Research Navi website contains links, organized by subject matter and type of material, to library materials, websites, databases, and other sources of information that research librarians at the National Diet Library have found useful.
- Inclusion in the Research Navi website should not be construed as an endorsement nor as an authorization by the National Diet Library.
- The National Diet Library accepts no liability for any disadvantage or loss incurred by the user or by any third party due to the use of the information sources included in this website.
- The copyrights, links, reprint procedures, or any other aspect of the use of these information sources are in accordance with National Diet Library site policy.
- Citation of this website is permitted in accordance with copyright law, so that qualitatively and quantitatively, a citation is subordinate to its source and can be distinguished from the body of the text in which it is quoted.
- Use of Google Custom Search : The Research Navi website uses Google Custom Search. When the users use Google Custom Search, Google may collect the searched contents. For Google's policy on protection of personal information, please see "Privacy and Terms of Google" (link to the Google website.)
- Third parties are welcome to link to Research Navi webpages.
- Please indicate clearly that the link leads to a webpage on the Research Navi website.
- Please feel free to use the banner below to link to the Research Navi website.
- National Diet Library call numbers are written as follows; (our call no.: ***).
- Click this icon or the "NDL collection" link to jump to the bibliographic details of the material in question on the National Diet Library Online Search and Request Service.
- This icon indicates that the link leads to site not operated by the National Diet Library.