Related Institutions which hold children's book collections in Japan（Websites and OPAC）
Websites and OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) of representative institutions among institutions which hold children's book collections in Japan are as follows:
※If you plan to visit and use the institutions, please confirm term of use, etc. in advance.
The last date accesses of the following website is Jan. 31, 2017.
- The Itabashi-Bologna Children's Book Hall
- Public Interest Incorporated Association Tokyo Children's Library
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Tama Library
Tama Library, one of two Tokyo Metropolitan Libraries, provides services for children and young people.
- Catalog (OPAC)
- The Center for International Children's Literature, Osaka Prefectural Central Library
- Search Catalogs - Center for International Children's Literature
- General incorporated foundation, International Institute for Children's literature, Osaka（in Osaka Prefectural Central Library）
For detailed lists, please refer to「児童書コレクションを有する国内の類縁機関紹介」(Japanese).