- These are useful database links for humanities and genre cross-searches ("general" subjects).
- To make the knowhow of reference specialists in libraries and research institutions throughout Japan and the world available to the public, we provide the links used by our staff with little to no alteration.
- These include many free websites on the Internet.
- Based on the description above, subscription databases are posted by name only (no links are provided).
- These were made available to only our staff beginning in June 2006, and to the public in Research Navi in March 2011.
- The establishment and arrangement of genres conforms to the Nippon Decimal Classification (NDC).
- The applicable genres include the humanities and general subjects (classes 0-2 and 7-9. However, 140 (psychology) and 780 (sports) are excluded.) It should be noted that architectural history and architectural aesthetics from 520 (architecture) are applicable.
- When you click each genre name in the top screen, you can open links for each genre (detailed view). The top screen is an abridgment of the detailed view.
- Websites that have not been accessible for several months are deleted.
- The explanatory text in the detailed view for each website is a minimum description that chiefly focuses on the scope of data retrieved and compiled (particularly, the chronological upper limit) and the success or failure of subject, content, and article searches. Please confirm detailed search methods and their use from each website.
- When using these links, please be sure to confirm the following important points.
Research Navi （Japanese only） （Research Navi）
Site Policy > Disclaimer （National Diet Library）